Aroma Sphere (Pink) Essential Oil Diffuser
Great for the office, car, and smaller spaces. It is a healthy alternative to scented candles and aerosol air fresheners. We recommend you consult with your healthcare professional before use.
We offer a 1 year warranty.
Bath & Body Fusion personnel are not medical practitioners and do not diagnose, treat or prescribe in any shape, manner or form. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using any alternative medicines, natural supplements, or vitamins. All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website. Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding Bath & Body Fusion products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
The following safety precautions are guidelines only. You should consult with any Aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications.
- Keep Essential Oils in a secure place away from children and pets.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
- Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. Place a small amount of the blended oil on the inside of your elbow, cover with a bandage and check in 24 hours. If you experience any soreness, redness or irritation do not use the blend. Consulting an Aromatherapist to obtain assistance to determine what essential oil you should use is recommended.
- If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with clean water or cold milk. Seek medical attention if the stinging and/or irritation continues.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
The following essentials oils should never be used on the skin:
- Alan Root (Inula helenium)
- Almond bitter
- Bergamot expressed
- Birch sweet, Birch tar
- Boldo leaf
- Camphor (brown, yellow, unrectified)
- Cinnamon bark
- Costos Root
- Fig Leaf abs
- Mustard (volatile)
- Peru balsam
- Rue abs
- Turpentine unrectified
- Verbena (from citriodora)
- Wintergreen (Methyl salicylate)
- Many essential oils have not been tested on humans, thus always take precautions with using Aromatherapy.
- Essential oils do not necessarily have the same healing properties of the plant it comes from. Herbal products sometimes contain different chemical components than the essential oil derived from the same plant. Therapeutic results may be experienced when using an herbal product from that of a blended essential oil.
Do not use more than 2 drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath:
- Black pepper
- Camphor (rectified)
- Eucalyptus globus
- The following essential oils should be avoided during pregnancy:
- Clary Sage
The following essential oils should be avoided if you have epilepsy:
- Use a variety of essential oils and make sure you take breaks from the essential oils you use often. This is to avoid sensitization and irritation. The norm would be to use a blend for 4 days, take a minimum of 4 days off and use a different blend which provides the same relief.