What is Exfoliation?
Exfoliation is removal of the dead skin cells on the skin’s surface.
Why is Exfoliation Important?
As we age, the process of cell regeneration slows down, making it tougher for your skin to shed its dead cells to make room for he new ones to regenerate. This often leads to your skin looking dull, dry and flaky. When your dead skin starts to build up, it causes your pores to get clogged which can cause acne, blemishes, and dull skin.
What are the Benefits of Exfoliation?
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Uncovers fresh new cells.
- Helps your cream go on more evenly and penetrates more deeply.
- Leaves your skin looking fresh, hydrated, healthy, and glowing.
What Bath & Body Fusion products are recommended?
Our STONE COAL ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SCRUB is great for exfoliation! We recommend using that in combination with our DREAM CREAM.
How often should I Exfoliate?
It is recommended 1-3 times per week, depending on your skin type. You know your skin best, it should feel fresh, hydrated and have a healthy glow.
How do I Exfoliate my skin?
- Place a small amount of scrub into the palm of your hand.
- Scrub in small circular motions.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Enjoy your fresh new glow!
Call us at 815-980-9147 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to get you set up with the perfect products for your skin.